Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

I've Got Too Many Pockets

I thought I lost my wallet at the Yokohama train station today. I checked my pockets at least twice, and then we went and told the train station staff and filed a report at the police station and called the mission office. And then we went right on to where we were going, and when we got back home I took my coats off and checked all my pockets again to be sure, and I found my wallet. It was hiding in the wrong pocket. Evidently I have too many pockets. >.<
 
Today I went and saw the Daibutsu with my district.  It's a very large and famous Buddha statue.  Also, my area has one of the biggest and most awesome kids' playgrounds I've ever seen.  It's like a castle built into a hillside.
 
Other than that, there's not a whole lot of exciting stuff to write about from this past week.  I feel like the language is coming at a decent rate; I'm even learning kanji.  ^__^
 
~テイラー長老

No comments:

Post a Comment