Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

I don't know what time is anymore

This is Elder Cluff's last week in the mission field.  We've got a
busy week set up, too, between lessons with investigators, and members
who want to have us over for dinner before he goes.  I just hope we
have time for him to pack before he has to go.

In the meantime, I've been having weird feelings.  I feel like I'm
almost done with my mission, but at the same time I know all too well
that an awful lot can still happen in the three months I have left.
(For example, I could go through two new areas and two new companions
(assuming no emergency transfers) and it wouldn't be surprising given
how it's been for me so far.)  I also have a nagging feeling in my gut
that I haven't accomplished enough yet and that I need to make the
most of what I've got left.  And at the same time I feel like my
mission so far has been a success...

It's going to be an interesting three months~

No comments:

Post a Comment